Dr. Rahul Gupta, March of Dimes Chief Medical and Health Officer, gave answers to frequently asked questions pregnant women may have about pregnancy and the coronavirus disease.
- Are pregnant women more vulnerable to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
- What can pregnant women do to avoid getting COVID-19?
- Is the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers safe for pregnant women?
- Is domestic travel safe for pregnant women during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What can new mothers do to help prevent their newborns from getting COVID-19?
- What safety measures are NICUs taking during this pandemic?
- Should small gatherings be canceled during this pandemic?
Learn more at marchofdimes.org/covid19